Become an ambassador
Once you graduate, become an ambassador and contribute to the school’s outreach.
Ambassadors lead the community, they facilitate exchanges, federate members, facilitate meetings, organise activities and contribute to the outreach of the school.
As soon as you become ambassador, you will receive assistance and support from the DSTI ALUMNI ASSOCIATION to carry out your mission in the best conditions.
The ambassador commitment:
By joining the DSTI alumni association, the ambassador promises:
- To propose future activities and take initiatives
- To work closely with their main point of contact in the DSTI Alumni Association
- To be an active member of the community
- To mobilise all members and reconnect lost alumni
- To lead by example
- Not to use the network for commercial purposes
- To inform the Alumni Association when they wish to hand over
There are many ways to support the network and the school:
For the network:
- Make occasional contributions to the life of the association
- Provide job offers
- Propose events
- Get involved, become a member
For the School:
- Participate in Q & A sessions
- Participate in teaching
- Become a mentor for students
- Give financial support for projects via (le fonds de dotation)
Propose an event
Ambassadors can propose any planned event and should discuss with their main point of contact in the Alumni Association well in advance to organise it.
Members may, upon request, organise events at Data Sciencetech Institute: Sophia Campus, Paris Campus.
If you have an idea of activities or want to organise event don’t hesitate to contact us, we'd be happy to discuss it.
Share your experience
Become a mentor
Mentors can provide the benefit of their knowledge and experience to help students achieve their educational and professional goals.
As a mentor you have the opportunity to help someone develop academically and professionally. Even if you don't think you have a lot of experience, you do have a lot to offer because you have "been there".
How much time you commit to mentoring is up to you. You can decide how many mentees you accept and how much time you dedicate to each student.
We want to connect alumni with current students for mentoring opportunities, if you are interested please contact us.
Become a speaker
One of the main objectives of the association is to encourage the sharing of experience. Through the events we organise, we encourage all volunteers to give a talk and share their journey with the rest of the community.
If you want to share your story during the next event please contact us.