The Data ScienceTech Institute Alumni Association is created to encourage alumni to participate actively in the DSTI community, to create ways for alumni to stay connected to DSTI, share their experience with new and prospective students, and to contribute to the further development of the DSTI programs.
The Alumni Association aims to unite the DSTI graduates and students by:
• enabling global professional networking.
• sharing first-hand employment opportunities.
• organizing social events.
• providing a space for sharing the ideas and experiences.
• extending technical, practical and emotional help.
The Alumni Association supports a mutually beneficial relationship between alumni and the Institute by:
• offering a feedback on the learning experience.
• relaying the needs of the market in specific skills.
• maintaining the industry contacts on the global scale.